Oil Spill Recovery and Pollution Control
Reliance Ports and Terminals have appointed The Company as the Third party agency for providing Pollution control and Recovery work. This includes;
- Initiate containment and recovery operation in case of spill.
- Co-ordinate and carry out drills on monthly basis.
- Train the operators of the crafts employed in the terminal.
- Inspect the vessels calling at the port terminal and SPM for compliance of the MARPOL regulation, house keeping and oil separating equipment.
- Co-ordinate with coast guard on contingency operation for the Gulf of Kutch-Gujarat area.